- T4KEN ON ISIS – Liam Neeson singlehandedly beheads the Islamic State. Special appearances from President Barack Obama and Prime Minister David Cameron.
- TAK5N IT 2 TH3 STR33TS – Liam Neeson singlehandedly helps a dance crew save a rec center from a murderous billionaire. Costarring Adolfo “Shabba-Doo” Quinones and Michael “Boogaloo Shrimp” Chambers as the wizened street dancers, and Mitt Romney as the murderous billionaire.
- TAKEN PART 6 – Liam Neeson reenacts the movie Leonard Part 6–but with more death. A sitting Bill Cosby costars.
- LUCKY NUMBER 7AKEN – Liam Neeson takes on crime bosses The Rabbi and The Boss, but with more antisemitism and murder. A comatose Josh Hartnett and paycheck-counting Sir Ben Kingsley costar.
- T8KEN A BREAK – Liam Neeson goes undercover as a black female housekeeper in police chief Carl Kanisky’s home while investigating his daughter’s murder. Joey Lawrence costars, with a special appearance from the ghost of Nell Carter.
Diary of a Genial Black Man posts
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Misunderstandings of the Institution of Marriage Throughout History October 18, 2014With Friday’s overturning of Arizona’s ban on same-sex marriage by U.S. District Judge John Sedwick, reactions were mixed. Progressives hoping to celebrate love between those of the same gender embraced their right to marry their partners; others, not so much. The Arizona Catholic Bishops fall into the latter camp. Along with grim reaper Governor Jan Brewer, […]
- TAKEN Sequels! October 4, 2014T4KEN ON ISIS – Liam Neeson singlehandedly beheads the Islamic State. Special appearances from President Barack Obama and Prime Minister David Cameron. TAK5N IT 2 TH3 STR33TS – Liam Neeson singlehandedly helps a dance crew save a rec center from a murderous billionaire. Costarring Adolfo “Shabba-Doo” Quinones and Michael “Boogaloo Shrimp” Chambers as the wiz […]
- Mario Lopez is Shockingly Truthful October 1, 2014Seen in a BART station in San Francisco: Sometimes the best acting is stripping away the veneer of falsity.Filed under: humor Tagged: earthquake insurance, extra, mario lopez, renters insurance, saved by the bell
- What Friendship Means to Me September 26, 2014I'm finding that as I approach the midpoint of my 30s, I am feeling more isolated. Peers are getting married, having kids, venturing deep into romantic relationships and/or consuming free time with hobbies. As a single, childless vagabond, this means that former BFFs, friends and associates are falling by the wayside--efforts to connect be damned, attem […]
- Blake Shelton’s Pizza Hut Ads Are Creepy September 18, 2014One of the positives of having email is occasionally getting bizarre targeted ads spammed in your inbox. As sexually suggestive as that may sound, most of the messages are for daily deal sites, department stores and electronics–nary a sexy store in the bunch. But Pizza Hut saw that as a challenge, and boy did they deliver […]
- Spotify Wants You to NEVER FORGET September 12, 2014September 11: a day that will live in infamy in American history. It is also (one of) the (many) day(s) where corporations break out their somber platitudes and Photoshop art and post them on their social media accounts. So while your eyes are mourning the events of 9/11, what about your ears? Well don’t worry: […]
- How Are YOU Celebrating Labor Day? August 31, 2014Filed under: culture, humor, politics, society Tagged: america, iggy-azalea, labor day, nafta
- Julia Roberts Wants Money, You Guys. August 28, 2014Filed under: culture, humor Tagged: julia roberts, shilling, sprinkles
- BOLD FLAVOR Country August 25, 2014Ferguson. The beheading of James Foley. The shocking death of Robin Williams. The inexplicable popularity of the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. The news has been filled with depressing stories the last few weeks. And while the media has saturated everyone’s sad receptors, they can’t affect the people’s need for BOLD flavors. Say WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????? […]
- “Writer Needed For Support Community for Affluent Individuals” August 15, 2014Being wealthy and being oblivious may not be one and the same, but the wealthy can be oblivious, and being oblivious can come from having class advantages. Anyway, these glimpses into the aloofness into the human psyche came from two sources in the past 12 hours, and in a time where foreign war zones were […]
- Misunderstandings of the Institution of Marriage Throughout History October 18, 2014
Hooray for me!
Diary of a Genial Black Man Archives: