A few things about this clusterfuck:
- If you want to promote your concert as a quality show, showing a metallic demon skeleton riding two fire-maned robot horses does not instill confidence. I get that the promoters want to illustrate that attendees will have a face-shredding good time, but at least have the horses BREATHING fire. I mean, really.
- Associating a music event with Rockstar energy drink automatically classifies this show as a cavalcade of douchebaggery.
- Godsmack? You sure this isn’t for Mayhem Fest 2001?
- Fire-maned robot horses?
- The “and more” part of the band listing fills me with dread. Can we also expect Staind? Hoobastank? Dave Matthews Band?
- Why does the skeleton rider have a bolt of lightning in his/her hand? Is he/she taking on Zeus for reign of Olympus?
- Since this is a festival, can we expect more than one day of this? Because I don’t think the concertgoers want to leave their meth labs unattended for too long.
- Can we place bets on the amount of mosh pit injuries? I’ll predict “not enough.”
- Do they offer babysitting services at the event? It would be a great way for the whole family to share the share the shame.
- Seriously, fire-maned robot horses?